Thursday, February 22, 2007

Not sold

Well, the prayer was either childish and demanding or just not in His will for the time. In other words our house didn't sell today. Too bad it would be really nice to get everything moved before I leave. Only 8 weeks away on Sunday. The days are getting longer which brings a great smile to my heart and the temps are rising.


My friend owns a magnet sign business and was so nice to put simple steps on one. Thanks Ryan! It is really great how the church especially is behind me 100%. No nay sayers, at least not within ear shot. :)
A local chiropractor, Dr. L. Siwak called and asked if she could assess my feet and provide orthodics if I needed them. It is all done with a computer - you walk across a pad on the floor a thousand times (hyperbole) and then the computer takes all the info and gives an assesment of your foot. My left foot is good but the right was a bit off. Not too bad. But since I have been wearing the orthodics I have noticed improvement with my problem on the inside of my ankles.
Well, we will see how the orthodics work and if they will make it the whole way. She was so generous and I appreciate her thoughtfulness.

No comments: