Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A Bad Day In Mongolia

It has been a "bad day in Mongolia" day. A "who thought this would be a good idea day." (Watch Ewan MacGregor & Charlie Boorman's, Long Way Round, to understand.) But even if you havent been blessed with seeing that great series...you understand.
But Jesus did hear my cry, and gave me strength to stand up and move. Thank you Lord.
Emotional crap is worse than anything physical...absolutely. And I have had more than a lifetime's worth of emotional crap in the last 4 months. But I keep believing God is up to more than my mental training for the walk. And he is! So I submit. Wow, big girl "submitting" to God. I think the bible calls that my reasonalble service. Yep.
Weeping endures for the night but joy comes in the morning. Come morning come.
Only 8 weeks until we leave Melfort. What needs to be done??? hummm

2 comments:

Diane said...

Denise...It's only 7 weeks and 6 days!

Hopefully, all of this emotional training is not for surviving our "togetherness". I foresee a wonderful time, peacefulness and aloneness, more than expected, as well as a spiritual fiesta, Ole!

Anyone who can think of something we're missing here...please speak up. I too am nibbling on the bit.

Is it still too soon to pack and sit on my suitcase at the curb?

Later,

Diane

Mom said...

Yes I have been reading your blogs and sent them to my fried at Bass lake, Elsie's daughter. She was really impressed. Love .Mom