Monday, April 30, 2007

Day 5


Simple Steps Walk Friday, April 27, 2007 written in Golden Lake

It was raining again today so we had a really slow start. I started working on my journaling while sitting at the kitchen table this didn’t work so well. I woke with a stiff neck that was very unusual – it hurt when I swallowed!? Not IN my throat – but the muscles around my neck have been strained somehow. Even still it hurts – which probably means I should go to bed!
Josh & I went for a walk down to the Bonnechere River that runs behind their place. Their two dogs are beautiful Springer Spaniels and they were great to watch as they worked patterns through the fields looking for some quarry to flush out.
We spent the evening just talking and catching up. When Paul called we had a four way conversation with him on speakerphone. That went on for a half hour before they decided to go to bed.
Tomorrow the plan is to sleep in and then work on the RV: mount warning lights, flush water system, change oil, repair leak on roof, try to get the CB working. If we can’t get it all done I will see if my Dad can help out with these things.

No comments: