Thursday, March 08, 2007

I love my nephew Scott

My nephew Scott Orr sent me this picture explaining that he too got new glasses (at Value Village) and although there was some built up grime left on the arms of these glasses he was able to clean most of it off. He thought that he too looked pretty cool. Infact he thought we sort of looked alike and indeed we do!

My dear nephew has had some tough deals in his life but he has manged well with the brain damage and as you can see he is the head clerk at the Staples just down the street from where he lives. Its nice that the store is so close so that he can walk because taking buses is beyond his ability to cope.

What a great guy though when he was out here in Saskatchewan he didn't mind the cold (-35) too much, I guess I'd mind it too if I peed my pants and they froze solid making it hard to walk. Which wouldn't have been too bad if he'd had some underwear on.

I love my nephew Scott. We have been best of friends for a long time and have lots of fun together. But I must say he has lost alot of weight and its because he's picked up his pace. No longer can we describe him as fat, melancholy and lazy as boiled cod fish! Nope, he's up and about. Gone are the days when the expanse of his backside was such that you could have projected motion pictures for, lets say, an army base.

I love my nephew Scott.

Note: some of the slams in this fictious rebuttal are direct quotes from the book I am reading by Bill Bryson.

1 comment:

Scott Orr said...

i smile nice?

very nice smile i have. with my mouth i smile nicely?