Friday, March 09, 2007

Three more good things!

1. While having coffee at our favorite coffee shop (the BookStop) this morning, the two ladies at the counter asked for donation envelopes for Simple Steps and thankfully I had them in my coat pocket!

2. Got a message today that Bayer Chemicals of Saskatchewan is donating $500 to Simple Steps. Arie Vandertweel is the man who asked them for their participation!

3. A lady who works at the christian bookstore here in town has offer to buy 20 New Testaments for us to hand out while we are travelling!!!

4. One more for good measure - I went back to Extra Foods this morning and bought another pair of glasses exactly the same as the ones I got yesterday. I really like my new glasses. Scott will like them too once he catches on to the new styles :)

All simple steps leading to the walk.

No comments: