Thursday, March 08, 2007

New glasses, new book, new experience



I got new glasses~ they cost me $399, I know you are thinking thats not very much and you're right cuz I forgot to put the decimal in they were $3.99 at Extra Foods. Paul loves them and so do I. They are of course only readers but thats all I need! I think I look like my cool cat brother Allen in them! Cool glasses old lady :)
Today I had my first ever massage. I wondered what all the hype was about and now I know! Carmen, who graciously offered me 2 one and a half hour appointments, professionally worked through my muscles one by one. What an amazing experience! She also encouraged me by telling me that I had excellent muscle tone and that I was extremely flexible - well suited for endurance sports!!! Thank you Carmen for the uplifting morning. I go back next week and I am looking forward to it. She suggested that other therapists may want to donate time while I walk. That seemed like a good idea to me :)
Last night Paul lit a fire (in the fireplace) and we spent the night in the living room. I started reading a GREAT, GREAT book. In fact I am going to buy it for Scott for his birthday (which was on the 6th). While Paul worked on his blog, I began to read, "A Walk In The Woods" by Bill Bryson.
Well, I laughed so much I had to set the book down at times while I sought composure.










1 comment:

Scott Orr said...

"http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42048000/jpg/_42048296_extras1.jpg"