Monday, September 24, 2007

I will write more but for now...

I will write more about getting home tomorrow - hopefully - I still haven't even taken my things out of the RV! But tonight just before I go to bed I want to share my heart with you.
I want to tell you something I am thinking about right now, that I have been thinking about all day…not that I can tell you everything…but I can tell you that our God is so incredibly amazing (words are so pitiful) that He can take what was completely broken, ruined, shattered and like He has turned back the hands of time, repair it!!! Today, I have seen this in my own life. It is true – NOTHING is past his healing, NO ONE one is past his touch. He is the God who is called, “Create Anew.” This God is our God forever and ever.
Sleep peacefully in His arms of love and forgiveness. For He has said, "There is nothing you can do that will change how I feel about you." THAT IS WORTH LIVING FOR my friend.

No comments: