Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saskatoon!


This is Paul posting for Denise. Yesterday was a big day for Denise & Diane. They had two media interviews: CTV News just south of Saskatoon and CJWW just east of the city with our good friend Dan Bushman. Denise walked through Saskatoon and started east along Highway #5 and then north-east on Highway #41 towards Melfort.


Later in the day Denise had an interview with Heather Almas over the phone. Hadrian Manufacturing in Burlington, Ontario, held their annual golf tournament and Simple Steps Walk was the designated charity. The participants raised over $20,000!!!!! (I'm sure Denise will want to follow-up with her own slant on the story).

3 comments:

Ashley Taylor said...

Home stretch!!! Next week must be really exciting!!

Charlotte said...

Yesterday Keith, Jen & Don Bridgeman and myself played in the Hadrian golf tournament. Had a great time. 144 more people heard about Burkina and Simple Steps. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the finish.

Melodee said...

I can't wait to see the two of you come home. I have been under the weather the last while but I am hoping that I will be well enough to walk you into town with, I am sure, many others.