Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Short update

Hello good friends and neighbours!
This is the first time in a long time that I have been able to update you on what is happening.
I have walked 10 k on Sunday, 20 k on Monday and 25 k on Tuesday. My base training is paying off as I have no pains, no aches - but I do sleep well.
Today, we are in Burlington as Glen Colling got us a new rear tire as one of the four was worn and bald. He owns a garage but because it was a dual tire he got a tire service to replace it with a brand new tire! Thank you Glen.
Also our last prayer request was answered as Jay & Christy Lehman bought us a digital camcorder! It is excellent quality. Thank you guys.
And our RV is now outfitted with a satellite tracking system. Graham Line purchased the unit and Bert Allen installed it. Bert will also try to keep a map up to date online.
We met Scott for lunch today and said goodbye as we won't be turning around anymore! I'm coming home.
Did another interview with CJVR this morning. I am so grateful for their interest and coverage.
Well Diane is waiting for me in the RV as I finish this up. God bless you all and keep us in your prayers! Denise

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hi Denise this is a test

Charlotte said...

Good I finally made it work. Glad to hear that all is going well. Michel & Lydia are at Aldershot high school for the day to talk about Africa but not about God. We printed the pictures that were taken on Sunday and many are very good so he now has an album to show the folks at the school. Talk to you soon.
Love Charlotte

Jack Brouwers said...

It is now May 9 and I just finished reading your Blog starting in Saskatchewan in which you asked if someone could send a formula for km/miles conversion.
Your original conversion is a little out. I worked out a formula for you.
....km/....Lts/1.6*3.8
e.g.: 310/86/1.6*3.8 = 8.56 m/gal.
This is not bad as many RV's only get 3 to 10 m/gal.
I read on your update, that you missed Burlington so soon after you started and came back for a fix. Yes Burlington is a great place isn't. Well Lois and I will keep an eye on your journey and send some news from time to time. You have started me on my first blog.
Love Jack and Lois

Beth said...

Hey Denise, Just to let you know we are reading and praying for you every day!

Beth, Brian & Crue