Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tuesday May 15

Simple Steps Walk May 15, 2007 Written in Barrie ON
Kilometers covered: 28.1 km
After walking from Anten Mills to Hwy 12 we went into Barrie tonight. I am realizing (with Paul's help) that I can't do anything after walking until I have eaten. He is right. My brain is fuzzy, can't make decisions, I am a mess until I have eaten. So I have to work that into my schedule.
I apologize to all who have not received any emails. It is only because I don't get to a place to send or receive emails often. So, don't think I am ignoring you - I am mostly just walking.
Pastor Michel called today to encourage me.
The day went by quickly and I felt strong the whole way. I am fading now though so I will say goodnight.

1 comment:

Ashley Taylor said...

Denise, this is so wonderful to read about your spiritual adventure. I know it's supposed to be a physical one, but the stories you're already sharing of God's peace and provision are stimulating, challenging and heart warming.

By the way, those pictures of rolling hills are something else. Besides the obvious reasons of wanting to get back to Saskatchewan, it must be nice to think ahead to the more "calm" roads you will walk later.

Keep going!! God is with you!