Sunday, July 15, 2007

Amie Here


Mom wanted me to tell you that she has been unable for some time to get any Internet connection. She is so encouraged by the number of hits to the blog. Jon and I were estimating 50+ a day. Thank you to everyone that is showing an interest in Mom's hard work.

When I talked to her today (Sunday, her day off) she was standing beside a waterfall that was very loud. She told me how fast and how much water was going over per minute, but sadly...I've forgotten! sorry not a very good reporter...good thing I didn't follow that childhood dream. Anyways, sounds like she had a good break and of course sounded optimistic about getting back out on the road tomorrow. So keep checking the blog, she will be back soon.

thanks again,

Amie Chalmers

a.k.a. proud daughter of the walker!


ps I thought I would put up a picture of Gracie...gotta put a picture of my kid, what kind of mother would I do otherwise. Grace and Elijah were asking for Nanna the whole time we were at Dad's last week. We miss you mom!

3 comments:

Ashley Taylor said...

Whatver happened to the RV? With a lack of info. I presume they are still chugging on, getting to the end of the province that never ends!

Andrew said...

hey,
this is denise's son-in-law here. Yes the RV got fixed...praise God for his provision. And they are chugging along. On Saturday Denise tore up the road walking around 36 kms!

T said...

Momma D,

Just want you to know that you are regularly in my thoughts. I am inspired by you! I send you much love.

T