Friday, July 06, 2007

One more hill

Yesterday (July 5), we stopped at Gravel River. It has a river (which has sand banks, and sand bottom, but not a bit of gravel to be seen), a restaurant/gift store/gas pumps/motel, and the two people who run the place. The owner told us that there is one more big hill to climb on our way out of Ontario! That was very encouraging because there is a great sense of accomplishment with hearing that.
Well, just wanted to share that exciting news. The Canadian Tire has agreed to take the RV in right at 9 am. And they even have a thermostat in stock if that is what is wrong. Please pray with us that is all thats wrong.
We will let you know how the day turned out tomorrow.

5 comments:

cheri said...

Hi Denise: We have been keeping up with your trip. You are doing an amazing job. I really appreciated your devotional the other day, thanks. You have a really wonderful daughter she did a great job of the shower the other day, she is so talented. I love her more all the time. Thanks for sharing her with us. You are in our prayers. cheri

Maren H. said...

Hi Denise and Diane - am so glad you can keep us informed. Garret offered to set it up for me so that I could make this reply. I liked this about "one more hill" - isn't that life! It seems we sometimes just make it over one hill and there is one more waiting (and sometimes more than one) but our God is so faithful - I know these "hills" are growing you and me as we place our hand in His big, strong right hand to climb those big hills. It was nice to have Paul back this Sun. God bless and keep you - you are doing so well - it seems you are just a walking machine! Diane, have a happy B.D. and I think you are the perfect person to be doing your job. Love and prayers, Maren

Ashley Taylor said...

Greetings,

Trust the RV fix was successful, can't wait to hear the story! Keep on truckin' out of Ontario!

danni meyers said...

Hey Denise,
This is Danni Meyers. I want you to know that I'm praying for you and just to stay safe and what you're doing is going to mean so much to them. Ok have a great walk today. Love you xoxo

J said...

Mom, how do you like that counter I put on your blog. 450 when I got to the site right now. Wow...you are popular! keep walking!
amie-lou